06 Sep College Recruitment Classes Open November 11th In St. Charles
***10/30 UPDATE*** New class dates just updated below!
Give your student a head start on the athletic recruitment race! Our GOALS college recruitment classes will open in November 2017. This class is recommended for Freshman and Sophomore athletes, and should also be attended by a parent. Student athletes — now is the time to prepare if you want to get recruited to play soccer in college. Parents — this is a great starting point if you’re not sure where to begin with college athletic recruitment.
Join us at Learning Ascent’s new location – 2020 Dean Street Unit N, St Charles, IL 60174 for a 2-3 day workshop where we’ll teach you what to say, how to say it, and who to communicate with for a successful college athletic recruitment journey. We will answer your questions, help you build your player profile and will set you up with the marketing tools you need to open a conversation with college coaches about your skills and abilities, and create a plan for your successful college soccer recruitment journey.
Student-athletes can choose a weekend session or Monday night slot for this class.
Session 1 runs: Saturday & Sunday, November 11th & 12th from 2-5 pm
Session 2 runs: Monday nights, Jan. 22, Jan. 29, & February 5th from 4-6 pm!
You’ll receive 6 hours of instruction and workshops to craft your communication to coaches, build your player profile and set you up with the marketing tools you need to open a conversation with college soccer coaches about your skills and abilities.
Registration required, and space is limited! This class is recommended for early high school soccer athletes. Parental attendance is essential! If interested, you may also schedule private athletic recruitment tutoring with us.
- Please call Learning Ascent at 630-587-2795 to reserve your spot.
- Please bring a parent and your laptop computer
- Price is $249.00 for this 2-day class which includes 6 hours of workshop & instruction. This does not include an individually researched college program match. (Personalized college program match is available by request for an additional fee – please let us know if you’d like to add this, and we’ll gladly provide a quote.)
Aspire Soccer Consulting & Resources has helped many student-athletes just like you get placed in college soccer programs. Strikers Fox Valley Soccer Club saw a 67% increase in college soccer recruits in 2017 as a result of working with Aspire. We’re proud of our strong record of proven success:
- 24 athletes from one club placed into collegiate programs during 2016-2017 season
- 54 student athletes placed into college programs since the founding of Aspire Soccer Consulting & Resources
- Multiple athletes playing for scholarships over $100,000 across their 4-year commitment
We look forward to seeing you at one of our November college recruitment class sessions!