14 Aug College Recruitment Classes Now Open to Local Athletes
Student athletes — have you ever wondered how you can get recruited to play soccer in college? Parents — not sure where to begin with athletic college recruitment prep? This class will teach you what to say, how to say it, and who to communicate with for a successful college athletic recruitment journey.
Aspire Soccer Consulting & Resources has helped many student-athletes just like you get placed in college soccer programs. Strikers Fox Valley Soccer Club saw a 67% increase in college soccer recruits in 2017 as a result of working with Aspire. We’re proud of our strong record of proven success:
- 24 athletes from one club placed into collegiate programs during 2016-2017 season
- 54 student athletes placed into college programs since the founding of Aspire Soccer Consulting & Resources
- Multiple athletes playing for scholarships over $100,000 across their 4-year commitment
Join us at Learning Ascent Tutoring 720 N 17th St #9, St Charles, IL 60174 for a $500 introductory offer. You’ll receive 6 hours of instruction and workshops to craft your communication to coaches. By the end of this class, we’ll match you with 20 college programs that meet your scholastic and athletic goals and potential.
Monday night class sessions run from 6-8 pm on August 28, September 11, Sep 18 – REGISTER HERE
Thursday class sessions run from 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm August 31, Sept 14, Sept 21 – REGISTER HERE
- Recommended for early high school soccer athletes
- Parental attendance is essential